Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome!


Welcome to our newly redesigned website and welcome to my new blog.  I hope in the coming weeks to provide some general information that will be helpful to clients, potential clients, and anyone with an interest in remodeling.  I’ll try to avoid the sales pitch, politics, and football and provide informative and useful articles.  I will occasionally mention news and items of interest to ADR, and we are a business so if you have any specific questions or projects in mind please contact me.

If anyone should have any special requests, questions, or items of interest I will also try my best to provide that information, or at least find a helpful source.  Remodeling covers a very big world and we operate in a very small portion of it.  My concentration in this blog will be residential remodeling, especially kitchens, baths, additions, and whole house remodels.

Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment